When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

What? ANOTHER sneak peek?

Yep, that is right, I'm really out to "peak" your interest. So, today I thought I would let you know that this little peek will be the second stamp for the month of August! Now, not only am I giving you one little peek, but I thought I would give you two peeks!! (tease tease). Of course this is the same image, just different locations of the image! Can you figure it out? Hope not, because I want you to come back and see the full image!!



Well, I don't know about you, but I can't wait to unveil the first image!!
Which is this:



as well as all the cards that the Designer Team and Guest Designers have created to help inspire you! ((smiling really big))!

Keep coming back in the next few days and I will do a recap on how all of this is going to work. Explain exactly how to save or bring up a digital image in your program in detail for Word or Works if you don't have a clue. So, remember you don't need a special program to use a digital image. If you have Word or Works you already have a program that can be used for this and also be able to re-size the images in both programs as well.

So, I am working on September's images right now and oh la la I think you are going to like these as well! hehehe...

ALSO, I have yet to hear from the "Smalleyfamily" that won Monday's blog candy. So, please be aware that if I haven't heard from you by this Saturday I will be re-drawing a name on Monday August 3rd!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

can't wait to see the full reveal!

ineke said...

exciting !!!!!
i see an fairy... and a toadstool ..
and a bear carrying a dripping thing...
but what is the whole picture????
i cannot wait !!!

Patti J. said...

You are driving us crazy out here! Can't wait to see these images in full, and see what the designers have done with them! Hurry!

lutingobelin said...

just sneek peak? you want to make us crazy? lol i will come everyday to see the full picture !