When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tea Party ~ Sketch Blog Hop



Hi everyone! Thanks for joining us today in our Tea Party~Sketch Blog Hop! Who doesn't like a good cup of tea, good conversation, good friends and lots of lovely creativity?! All of us at Paper Cupcakes do, because it's the perfect blend! So, sit back and enjoy the our tea party.

This tea party hop is showcasing all new tea party releases in the Paper Cupcakes store, plus there will be a few other new images as well in the store not being showcased. So make sure you check them out. Also, the DT is showcasing their personal sketches, so make sure you grab those along the way. Who doesn't love a good sketch to work from?!

I will be doing 2 random drawings of the participants who take part in our hop. They will get to pick 5 images of their choice when the hop closes out. The only requirement is that you leave a message/posting on each of the participating blogs throughout the hop "starting with this one". On the last blog there will be a Mr. linky, just leave your name and any link there for me there to be eligible for the drawings. That will tell me you have left a message on all blogs and that you want to be entered in the random drawings. I will announce the winners on this blog come August 18th. So make sure you check back to see if you won.

So, grab your cup/glass of tea and lets get this tea party started!

If you get lost on the hop, here’s the order and links to the blogs to get you back on track:

Paper Cupcakes Blog (You are here, make sure you leave me a message)
Amber (your next stop)
Dru
Gloria
Jessie
Marie
Malenie
Pat
Patti N.
Patti P.
Kim
Carol
Nilla
Nina (leave your name & any link here)

Don't forget to leave me a quick message below! ENJOY!

37 comments:

Jessie said...

I can't wait to check out everyones cards!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so much fun, can't wait to visit everyone and see all the great creations.

Kathy and Lucky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Nina. Got my nice mug of hot tea and I am about to do the blog-hop. Looking forward to seeing all the fab inspiration. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Lawren said...

Just got back from vacation and I am off to hop!

Unknown said...

Hi!! Im always on your sites Nina checking things out and loving the inspiration. This is my first hop. Hope I get this down...

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! So excited!!! Hopping away!!!

Dru said...

Good Morning Nina, this has been so much fun!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

YAY! I do love hops!

Lora3677 said...

This sounds like so much fun!!! I'm off to hop!

Kristine said...

OH how FUN! I will try to do this hop today after work =) Love your blog!

Theresa's Studio said...

Sounds like fun...off to hop and see what's new!

Iris said...

This is exciting! Off to hop!

CraftinGranny said...

Can't wait to see everyone's sketches and inspiration. This is so much fun!

Lori said...

Hi Nina! Can't wait to gather the sketch's and see the new images!

loyaz said...

This is one of the best hops I've seen. Awesome!

Unknown said...

Ok I am going to look at all of these now
look alot of fun okk here I go

Craft Paper said...

How fun....hop, hop hopping away!

Moments by Marla said...

That was lots of fun and there were so many great ideas!

Cindy N. said...

This is so much fun. So happy to see that you have a blog hop. I am off to hop. ;-)

DQ said...

Can't wait to see all the wonderful cards, of to hop!

Unknown said...

Ok Nina I did leave a comment to all
But there is PAT that we do not see any comment any were
So what to do
thank you

Gale said...

Good Luck with your blog hop. Sounds like fun!

Sonia said...

Hi Nina
So happy to stop here and start to visit the other blogs.
Good Luck!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Crumbs & Confetti said...

How exciting! I've never done a blog hop before!!

Cheryl B said...

Hi, I hope I'm not too late to join, I looooove tea parties!!! So here I come!

craftygran said...

This is so exciting. Only just found out about this hop can't wait to see everyones creations

Patty Sue 2 said...

This will be so much fun, can't wait to see what everyone has done!

leannethomas said...

hi nina yours will be the first blog hop i have ever done, so i hope i get it right in order to be in for a chance of winning... love ur blog by the way.. so much inspiration x

leannethomas said...

hi nina thank u to u and all that set up the blog hop, like i said this was the first one i have ever done and i think i have completed it an been on every blog in the order it was set up, thank u again as i got so much inspiration along the way thank u x x x x

marysanders123 said...

Hi Nina I am starting the hop now, and am looking forwarsd to visiting all the wonderful designers sites.

Blessings,
Mary

Shelly said...

I'm off to follow the blog hop trail and join in the tea party. I can't wait to see what everyone has created.

Toni said...

O.K. going to try and hop and hope I can get through it and do it right. Can't wait to see everyones blog and all the goodies.

Jessica L said...

I love a good blog hop...here I go :D

Anne said...

I have some time to blog hop..like a frog i hop hop hop....

Anne said...

I have some time to blog hop..like a frog i hop hop hop.... i just finished the blog hop. lots of sketches and ideas..thanks..

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I appreciated the reminder, got busy and didn't get going until now!